In this issue:
- Final work remaining
- Creek cleanup completed
NOTE All schedules are subject to change due to weather or other circumstances
Final work remaining
Week of August 1:
- Clean-up and smoothing out of the areas around manholes and other facilities (“patching iron”) at various locations.
- Strawberry Drive – final roadwork/drainage finishing items.
- Andy Way/Baldwin Way – replacement of damaged approaches to the emergency vehicle access point (this work is scheduled to be underway today, 7/29).
Week of August 8:
- Any remaining “punch list” items, which are the final details and clean-up work.
Creek cleanup complete
- Cleanup of material from last week’s leak of cellular cement mixture into Paulin Creek has been completed as of this week. Through the cleanup process, there was no observed impact to fish, wildlife, or habitat.